Now recently Google just upgraded the space for every user to 15GB that comes in a combination of Drive, Gmail and Google+ Photos. So now you can upload more and share with everyone.
- Visit Google Drive and Sign-In with your account.
- Now just upload your files normally, make sure your files have proper extension .js, .css or .html
- Now when your file is uploaded just right click on that file and under Share click on Share and this open up the share dialog.
- Just change the settings from Private to Public on the web option.
- Now press Save and you will get the file sharing link, now you need to copy the main file code check below image.
- Now as you can see the highlighted code is your file link just copy that code and replace that with xxxxxxxxx in below code.
- Now this is you link for that file, just try to access it and you will your codes and everything come up.